Please generate a HAR (HTTP Archive Record) file showing this issue.
You can record your HTTP session using the Network tab in the Developer Tools in Chrome.
- From Google Chrome
- Open the Developer Tools from the menu (Menu > Tools > developer tools), or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C on your keyboard
- Click on the Network tab
- Look for a round button at the top left of the Network tab. Make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box next to Preserve log.
- You can use the clear button (a circle with a diagonal line through it) right before trying to reproduce the issue to remove unnecessary header information
- Save the capture by right-clicking on the grid and choosing "Save as HAR with Content"